Process + Pricing
The entire team at Kolb Fertility will work to make the process for intended parents is as easy and seamless as possible.
- A free phone consultation with Graeme and/or Hayley to discuss all the steps in detail followed by as many subsequent conversations as needed.
- A free consultation with Dr. Kolb by either phone or Skype.
- A highly experienced nurse from Dr Kolb’s Team is personally assigned to all parents.
- A list of preliminary tests is provided and, once completed in locally, the results are sent back to Dr. Kolb for review.
- Dates of travel and procedure are discussed so that flights and accommodation in Pasadena, CA can be booked for a stay of approximately 13 to 14 days.
Note: IVF Treatment can be started with an obstetrician in Australia or New Zealand under Dr. Kolb’s guidance. To make the process more streamlined and convenient, Kolb Fertility Australia have networked with an IVF Specialist who is able to provide all of the required documentation (referrals, IVF medication script etc) remotely via video call, regardless of where you are located in Australia. This means that you can access all required referrals/scripts without leaving your lounge room :).
History and Physical Exam
Gynecological Exam and Ultrasound
Fertilization and Embryo Culture
Freezing of Excess Healthy Embryos
Extensive packages with Dr. Kolb start at $16,985* USD and includes:
- Unlimited consultations and access to Kolb Fertility Australia team (Graeme and Hayley) with first-hand experience of gender selection.
- 1:1 Free consultation with Dr Kolb.
- Dedicated personal nurse.
- Monitoring, ultrasounds and blood work at Dr. Kolb’s clinic at HRC.
- Access to local networks of IVF pharmacies and obstetricians.
- Egg retrieval and embryo fertilisation.
- PGS for 12 embryos to choose the gender and screen for over 200 diseases.
*Includes $1,000 USD Kolb Fertility Australia discount. Terms and Conditions apply.